Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Saint Faustina's Preparation for Holy Communion


Today's inspiration: Do your best to receive Holy Communion daily. The graces and healing you will receive will be truly glorious and abundant.

* * *

Saint Faustina wrote in her notebook

The most solemn moment of my life is the moment when I receive Holy Communion. I long for each Holy Communion, and for every Holy Communion. I give thanks to the Most Holy Trinity.

If the angels were capable of envy, they would envy us for two things: one is the receiving of Holy Communion, and the other is suffering. (Diary entry 1804)

Our Lord said to Saint Faustina

But I want to tell you that eternal life must begin already here on earth through Holy Communion. Each Holy Communion makes you more capable of communing with God throughout eternity. (Diary entry 1811)


No comments:

Post a Comment