Saturday, July 24, 2010

Prayer to the Miraculous Infant Jesus of Prague


O Miraculous Infant Jesus! We beseech You to cast a merciful look on our troubled hearts. Let your tender heart, so inclined to pity, be softened at our prayers, and grant us that grace which we ardently implore (here make your request). Take from us the affliction and despair, the trials and misfortunes with which we are laden. For the sake of your sacred infancy hear our prayers and send us consolation and aid that we may praise You with the Father and the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.

Powerful Hourly Novena
(to be said with child-like confidence at the same time every hour for nine successive hours)

O Jesus, You said, “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you,” through the Immaculate Heart of your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted: (Think of your intention)

O Jesus, You said, “If you ask the Father anything in My Name, He will give it to you,” through the Immaculate Heart of your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask your Father in your Name that my prayer be granted: (Intention)

O Jesus, You said, “heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away,” through the Immaculate Heart of your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted:
(Intention)

“The more you honor Me, the more I will bless you”


A Prayer in Thanksgiving

O most gracious Infant Jesus, in humble adoration I offer You most fervent thanks for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me. I shall always praise your ineffable mercy and confess that You alone are my God, my helper, and my protector. Henceforth my entire confidence shall be placed in You. Everywhere will I proclaim your mercy and generosity, so that your great love and the great deeds which You perform may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to your most holy Infancy extend more and more in the hearts of all Christians and may all who experience your assistance persevere in returning unceasing gratitude to your most holy Infancy to which be praise and glory for all eternity. Amen.

* * *

May the Heart of Jesus in the most Blessed Sacrament be praised, adored and loved with grateful affection, at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment