Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prayer to Saint Dymphna

Today is the feast day of Saint Dymphna

Glorious Saint Dymphna, you are the patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed. I am certain, however, that your charity embraces everyone. I am certain that you lend a listening ear to any prayer offered for any special need. You will, I am sure, take my problem to heart and pray for me that it may be happily settled. (Here
mention your special problem or difficulty.) You will plead for me and obtain the help I need. Already I offer you my sincere and grateful thanks, so great is my confidence that God will hear and answer your prayers. Amen.

Saint Dymphna, Virgin and Martyr, pray for us.
Saint Dymphna, patron of nervous and emotional illnesses, pray for us.
Saint Dymphna, crowned for the glory in heaven, pray for us.
Saint Dymphna, faithful to your covenant with Christ, pray for us.
Saint Dymphna, precious in the eyes of the Lord, pray for us.
Saint Dymphna, our helper in every need, pray for us.
Saint Dymphna, our friend at heaven's court, pray for us.

Read more about Saint Dymphna.

No comments:

Post a Comment