Friday, March 16, 2012

Come, O Most Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful, 
and kindle in them the fire of your love.

V. Send forth your Spirit, and they shall be created, 
R. And you shall renew the face of the earth.


Let us pray. God, you teach the hearts of your people by the light of Your Holy Spirit. By the same Spirit grant that we may judge all things aright, and rejoice always in His comforting. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Breathe in me Holy Spirit, that all my thoughts may be holy;

Act in me Holy Spirit, that my work may also be holy;

Fill my heart, Holy Spirit, that I may love only what is holy;

Strengthen me, Holy Spirit, ever to defend what is holy;

Guard me always, Holy Spirit, that I may ever remain holy;

Preserve me, Holy Spirit, that my body may remain your dwelling;

In my last hour call me, Holy Spirit, to enjoy the holiness of Heaven.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment