Sunday, October 5, 2014

Saint Faustina, Daughter of Poland, Pray for Us


On October 5, 1938, Sister Faustina died to this world and was born into Heaven. This, her feast day, we thank her for her powerful love, acceptance of the Divine Will, and her open heart which led us to better know God's most intense love for us and the mercy which He grants us through the most abundant love.

Now, raised to the altar, Saint Faustina reminded us in her Diary that we must become like Jesus, as she did:

Most sweet Jesus, set on fire my love for You and transform me into Yourself. Divinize me that my deeds may be pleasing to You. May this be accomplished by the power of the Holy Communion which I receive daily. Oh, how greatly I desire to be wholly transformed into You, O Lord! (Diary entry 1289)


Our Lady of Czestochowa, Queen of Poland, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment