Sunday, April 8, 2018

Divine Mercy Sunday, Happy Feast


Today is a most blessed day in the Roman Catholic Church. It is the solemn feast of Divine Mercy. It is the day when God's unfathomable Mercy and Goodness penetrate our hearts if we TRUST in Him.

Be sure to go to make a good confession, be confident to leave those sins in the past, attend Holy Mass and receive Holy Communion. Pray for God's Mercy on you, your family and for the whole world.

Watch live the events at the Shrine of Divine Mercy in Cracow-Lagiewniki, where the image of The Divine Mercy and Saint Faustina's tomb reside.


https://livestream.com/accounts/11477776/events/3773195

From Saint Faustina's Diary:

November 5, 1934. One morning, when it was my duty to open the gate to let out our people who deliver baked goods, I entered the little chapel to visit Jesus for a minute and to renew the intentions of the day. Today, Jesus, I offer You all my sufferings, mortifications and prayers for the intentions of the Holy Father, so that he may approve the Feast of mercy. But, Jesus, I have one more word to say to You; I am very surprised that You bid me to talk about this Feast of mercy, for they tell me that there is already such a feast and so why should I talk about it? And Jesus said to me, And who knows anything about this feast? No one! Even those who should be proclaiming My mercy and teaching people about it often do not know about it themselves. That is why I want the image to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter, and I want it to be venerated publicly so that every soul may know about it.

Make a novena for the Holy Father's intention. It should consist of thirty-three acts; that is, repetition that many times of the short prayer  -- which I have taught you -- to The Divine Mercy. (Diary entry 341)

Spread the message of Mercy and pray daily the Chaplet of The Divine Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment