Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Never Be Afraid to Trust

Our lives are filled with adversities and sadnesses. It is easy to become downtrodden, but we mustn't. We must keep living and keep fighting for strength. Ask the Divine Mercy of Jesus for help and pray the Chaplet at 3 p.m., when the Lord wants to hear from you. Read what Saint Faustina wrote in her diary in 1936. The words in bold are from Our Lord. 

In the evening, during Benediction, my soul was for some time in communion with God the father. I felt I was in His hand like a little child, and I heard these words in my soul: Do not fear anything, My daughter; all the adversaries will be shattered at My feet. At these words, a deep peace and a great interior calm entered my soul.

When I complained to the Lord that He was taking my help away and that I would be alone again and would not know what to do, I heard these words: Do not be afraid; I am always with you. After these words, a deep peace once again entered my soul. His presence penetrated me completely in a way that could be sensed. My spirit was flooded with light, and my body participated in this as well. (Diary entries 626 and 627)

No comments:

Post a Comment