Thursday, October 3, 2019

Why Do I Encounter Troubles?


Let God show you His Holy Will. Allow Him to do what he must do. Above all, TRUST.

Here are passages from Saint Faustina's diary that explain why too much introspection isn't helpful.

As I was conversing with the hidden God, He gave me to see and understand that I should not be reflecting and building up fear of the difficulties which I might encounter. Know that I am with you; I bring about the difficulties, and I overcome them; in one instant, I can change a hostile disposition to one which is favorable to this cause. The Lord explained many things to me in today's dialogue, although I am not putting everything down in writing.

Always and in all circumstances, yield the first place to others; especially during recreation listen quietly, without interrupting, even if someone tells me the same thing ten times. I will never ask questions about something that interests me very much. (Diary entries 788 ad 789)

No comments:

Post a Comment