Thursday, June 13, 2024

Saint Anthony Feast Day Prayer, June 13, 2024

Let us pray to our dear friend in heaven, Saint Anthony, who works many miracles. Yes, he is the finder of lost objects, but he guides souls to Jesus's tender Mercy. Ask Saint Anthony today to guide us to our beloved Jesus, Virgin Mary and Saint Joseph.

Prayer: O gentle Saint Anthony, by your holy and apostolic life, you led countless souls to the love of our Divine Lord. I implore you to obtain for me and my loved ones, His guidance, you who have the power to lead straying sheep back to the fold of Christ and to find articles that are lost. On earth, your heart was filled with compassion for those in distress or sorrow. Please bring my request before the Child Jesus, Who loved to rest in your arms, and I believe that you will help me to remain always close to our Divine Lord. O miraculous friend and Wonder Worker, in this hour of need please obtain what I ask of you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment