Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Those Most in Need of God's Mercy

Our Lord loves Saint Faustina and revealed many truths through her spiritual writings. She is the Secretary of Divine Mercy. Her devotion to Mary Immaculate and the Infant Jesus should be imitated. Pray to Saint Faustina that she will guide you to the Holy Spirit in knowing and loving God's Divine Mercy.

Jesus said to Saint Faustina in September 1937:

My daughter, do you think you have written enough about My mercy? What you have written is but a drop compared to the ocean. I am Love and Mercy Itself. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted -- it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it. (Diary entry 1273)

My Secretary, write that I am more generous toward sinners than toward the just. It was for their sake that I came down from heaven; it was for their sake that My Blood was spilled. Let them not fear to approach Me; they are most in need of My mercy. (Diary entry 1275)

No comments:

Post a Comment