Thursday, December 29, 2011

Prayer of Thanksgiving for Graces
Received From the Infant Jesus

The Infant Jesus is our best friend. Go to Him in prayer as Saint Therese of the Child Jesus did, saying: O Little Child Jesus! My only Treasure. I abandon myself to Your Divine whims. I want no other joy than that of making You smile. Imprint on me Your childish virtues and graces so that on the day of my birth into heaven, the angels and saints may recognize Your little bride.





Thanksgiving for Graces Received From the Infant Jesus

I prostrate myself before Thy Holy Image, O most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer thee my most fervant thanks for the blessings Thou hast bestowed upon me. I shall incessantly praise Thine ineffable mercy and confess that Thou alone art my God, my Helper and my Protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in Thee! Everywhere, I shall proclaim aloud Thy mercy and generosity, so that Thy great Love and the great deeds which Thou dost perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to Thy Holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience Thine assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to Thy Most Holy Infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment