Sunday, December 25, 2011

Unite Yourself Through God's Love

The Infant Jesus is waiting for us with abundant love and grace. Seek His peace and unite yourself to Him by attending Mass, especially today. What you must do is say, Lord, I love you. I give myself wholly to you. Do with me what You will.

Our Lord said to Saint Faustina, "When you lower and empty yourself before My majesty, I then pursue you with My graces and make use of My omnipotence to exalt you." 

From Saint Faustina's Diary, Christmas Day, 1935

Midnight Mass. During Holy Mass, I again saw the little Infant Jesus, extremely beautiful, joyfully stretching out His little arms to me. After Holy Communion, I heard the words: I am always in your heart; not only when you receive Me in Holy Communion, but always. I spent these holydays in great joy. (Diary entry 575)

O Holy Trinity, Eternal God, my spirit is drowned in Your beauty. The ages are as nothing in Your sight. You are always the same. Oh, how great is Your majesty. Jesus, why do You conceal Your majesty, why have You left Your heavenly throne and dwelt among us? The Lord answered me, My daughter, love has brought Me here, and love keeps Me here. My daughter, if you knew what great merit and reward is earned by one act of pure love for Me, you would die of joy. I am saying this that you may constantly unite yourself with Me through love, for this is the goal of the life of your soul. This act is an act of the will. Know that a pure soul is humble. When you lower and empty yourself before My majesty, I then pursue you with My graces and make use of My omnipotence to exalt you. (Diary entry 576)

No comments:

Post a Comment