Monday, February 6, 2012

Finding Strength Through
The Most Blessed Sacrament

Saint Faustina wrote in her diary in November 1937 about her love for the Most Blessed Sacrament, which is the Lord Himself. We see how important it is to be with our Lord, even at a young age, listening and talking to Him. What graces we will receive. 
You, too, will find peace and mercy if you spend time adoring our Lord in the sanctity and quiet of His Most Holy Presence. Parents, take your child to visit Jesus at more than Mass. Go to Adoration! Use this Website to find a Catholic church in your town that has adoration of the Most Blessed Sacrament. Read what Saint Faustina wrote:

Hidden Jesus, in You lies all my strength. From my most tender years, the Lord Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament has attracted me to Himself. Once, when I was seven years old, at a Vesper Service, conducted before the Lord Jesus in the monstrance, the love of God was imparted to me for the first time and filled my little heart; and the Lord gave me understanding of divine things. From that day until this, my love for the hidden God has been growing constantly to the point of closest intimacy. All the strength of my soul flows from the Blessed Sacrament. I spend all my free moments in conversation with Him. He is my Master. (Diary entry 1404)

No comments:

Post a Comment